Thursday, March 5, 2009

A couple of crazy things

First off, this streak Xavier has on the line tonight against Dayton is really crazy. Xavier has not lost to the Flyers in Cincinnati since the '80-81 season when the Flyers squeezed out a 74-72 win at Riverfront Coliseum. Since then, The Musketeers have shot down the Flyers 23 consecutive times within the Cincinnati city limits. Don't be surprised if the Flyers break out new black uniforms for the game to try and change their Queen City luck. The Dayton Daily news says Dayton had the all back uniforms made for this season, and the Flyers have yet to wear them. I'm guessing this is the night. I'm also guessing it won't matter.
The other crazy thing rolling around in my mind: I'm almost allowing myself to think the Bengals know what they are doing this off season.

No comments:

Post a Comment