Monday, March 2, 2009


I was hoping T.J. would sign before it got to this point. He didn't. Houshmandzadeh is still weighing his options. He said he would have something by the end of the weekend, but it's almost impossible to put a timetable on a decision this large when there isn't a hard and fast deadline. Does it mean anything if T.J. left Minnesota last night? Of course, it means he decided not to sign with the Vikings, at least not at this time. So the information buzzing around the internet is pertinent, but at the same time exhausting. Here's to hoping the decision is rendered soon. Don't count the Bengals out.
I have not verified a tip I received last night about a major free agent flying into Cincinnati. In fact, quite the opposite. So far I have found nothing to lead me to believe there is anything to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment